| AMENDMENT C56 - HEPBURN PLANNING SCHEME REVIEW|
Council has prepared Amendment C56 to the Hepburn Planning Scheme. The amendment is a review of the local content of the Planning Scheme. This has been done in consultation with key government agencies, council departments and importantly after consulting the community.
The amendment proposes to implement the Hepburn Planning Scheme Review Report, 2011.
• Introduces a revised version of the Municipal Strategic Statement, replacing existing Clauses 21.01- - 21.10 with new Clauses 21.01 – 21.11.
• Replaces clause 22 providing an updated set of local planning policies. Many of the former policies have become redundant and others have been deleted in order to comply with the Ministers Direction on the form and content of the planning scheme. The total number of policies has been reduced from 19 to 4.
• Replaces schedule to Clause 52.37 to require a planning permit to demolish, remove or alter a dry stone wall constructed before 1940.
The amendment and accompanying documentation will be available:
• during office hours, at the office of the planning authority, Hepburn Shire Council, Corner of Duke and Albert Streets, Daylesford or Creswick Service Centre, 68 Albert Street, Creswick at the front counters or at the Hepburn Shire Council web site www.hepburn.vic.gov.au
• and at the Department of Planning and Community Development web site www.dpcd.vic.gov.au/planning/publicinspection.
The amendment will be on exhibition from Thursday 11 April 2013 until Friday 17 May 2013. Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to Council. A submission must be sent to the Hepburn Shire Council, Manager Planning, P.O. Box 21 Daylesford 3460.The closing date for submissions is 17 May 2013.