Administration Support Officer (Governance & Information)
Permanent – Full Time with monthly RDO
Band 5 (commencing salary from $61,378.20 p.a.) + 9.5% super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint an Administration Support Officer to join the Governance & Information team to provide a high level of administrative assistance to the organisation in regard to governance, risk and information management.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or lesser formal qualifications with relevant work skills and experience.
- Relevant experience in previous information, governance, administration or compliance roles is essential, with demonstrated understanding of Local Government governance requirements desirable.
- Attention to detail and a focus on producing high quality reports and documents with particular emphasis on accuracy and grammatical correctness.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, plan and set priorities, and organise own work to achieve specific objectives within timeframes in an environment with conflicting demands.
- High level research, administrative and analytical skills in order to assist in the development of processes, procedures and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to gain co-operation and assistance from both the public and other staff members, sometimes involving sensitive issues in order to exchange information, seek advice and coordinate services and activities.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate Hepburn Shire Council’s Organisational Values of Accountability, Respect, Trust, Excellence & Fun.
Please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com. All applications will be held on SEEK.
For a confidential discussion call Katherine Toom, Coordinator Governance & Information on 03 5321 6453.
Closing date: Sunday 29 July 2018