The Annual General Meetings for Council’s Section 86 Committees are as follows:
- Creswick Museum Special Committee of Council – 4:30pm – Monday 7 August – The Creswick HUB.
- Glenlyon Recreation Reserve Special Committee of Council – 7:30pm – Wednesday 2 August- The Pavilion.
- Lyonville Hall Special Committee of Council – 7:00pm – Tuesday 17 October – Lyonville Hall.
- Lee Medlyn Home of Bottles Special Committee of Council – following the general meeting commencing at 10:30am – Wednesday 9 August – Lee Medlyn Home of Bottles
- Dean Recreation Reserve & Tennis Courts Special Committee of Council at 7:00pm – Wednesday 26 July – Dean Recreation Reserve.
Council is also seeking applications from individuals, including current members and other interested people, to be appointed to the following Special Committees:
- Creswick Museum- must be willing to serve on the roster a minimum of once per month, as well as assist within the museum and research centre
- Lyonville Hall
- Dean Recreation Reserve and Tennis Courts
- Glenlyon Recreation Reserve
- Lee Medlyn Home of Bottles
- Drummond Hall
New members will be appointed for either two or three years – to enable continuity of some members when the next renewal occurs.
Application forms are available from Council offices or by clicking here. Completed applications detailing your interest in the committee and experience, including your resume, should be forwarded to Katherine Toom, Hepburn Shire Council, PO Box 21 Daylesford VIC 3160 or email@example.com by 5pm Friday 28 July 2017.