Hepburn Shire Council is inviting artisan agriculture producers and growers from the Hepburn Shire and broader region to complete the annual Artisan Agriculture Survey.
Released for the first time in 2020, the survey aims to help Council’s Artisan Agriculture Project Advisory Group to better understand the needs of our artisan agriculture businesses and how the project can help the sector to:
- Raise the profile of artisan agriculture producers so they can thrive and expand
- Increase access to sector relevant services, so producers can sustain their business
- Assist producers to develop strong post farm gate marketing so the sector is economically and socially viable
- Increase better access and use of a shared infrastructure within the region and more broadly
- Increase financial resilience and stability by expanding access to government grants and reducing barriers to finance for producers
- Increase sector capability and confidence to navigate food regulations
- Increase awareness of competing land use pressures on the sector to Local and State Government regulator
The survey will be open to all producers and growers within the region until Friday 29th January 2021.
For further information regarding the survey contact Sharon Hebbard on mobile 0456 610 261 or email email@example.com