12 month Fixed Term Contract – Full Time with monthly RDO
Band 6 – $75,097 p.a. + 9.5% super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Ballarat, Bendigo and Melbourne it is a great place to live and work.
We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you are passionate about making positive changes for the local community, please come and join our team.
Council’s Aged and Disability Services Unit provides high quality, community based support services to residents within the Shire of Hepburn. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for a fixed term Assessment Coordinator position based in Daylesford.
To be successful you will possess:
- Recognised degree in social welfare, nursing or relevant discipline along with relevant experience.
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence and Working with Children Check.
- Skills and experience in undertaking comprehensive client assessments, working within the My Aged Care environment and completion of NSAF.
- Extensive knowledge of aged care and disability program standards, guidance and policy directions.
- Proven knowledge, understanding and application of OH&S / Risk Management specifically related to in-home service provision.
- Proven experience in staff management and support in a human services environment.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate Hepburn Shire Council’s Organisational Values of Accountability, Respect, Trust, Excellence & Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion please call the People & Performance team on (03) 5321 6436.
Closing date: Sunday 20 May 2018