Team Leader Community Care
• Permanent Full Time role with monthly RDO
• Band 5 commencing salary $62,106 p.a + 9.5% superannuation
The Shire of Hepburn is known as the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. The area prides itself on its unique local businesses, restaurants, spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work! Council offers a supportive, professional and motivating work environment and encourages its staff to deliver positive outcomes for the organisation and community.
We are seeking Team Leader Community Care to join Council to deliver high quality, flexible, reliable and efficient home-based services, to clients of the Community Care department.
You will be responsible for leading, supervising, supporting and provide direction to the Community Care Support Workers in their daily roles to ensure best practice is followed and compliant with required policies and procedures.
A strong candidate for this role will have:
• Qualification in Community Services are desirable.
• Demonstrated experience in staff supervision.
• Well-developed computer skills in packages such as HACCPAC and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated experience in relation to community care administration including rostering maintaining client information and office systems (or similar).
• Knowledge, understanding and application of OH&S / Risk Management, specifically related to in-home service provision.
• Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
How to apply
Please submit your application through SEEK:
1. Cover letter;
2. Resume; and
3. Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the PD.
A position description and further information can be obtained by visiting Council’s Employment Opportunities web page: https://www.hepburn.vic.gov.au/employment-opportunities/
For a confidential discussion please contact Louisa Watts, Coordinator Service Delivery on 03 5321 6106.
Applications close Sunday 8 September 2019.
Hepburn Shire Council is committed to providing an inclusive and safe work environment which embraces the diverse backgrounds and experience of all people.
We’re social! – Connect with us through LinkedIn, Facebook,Instagram