Regional Assessment Services Officer
Band 5 – $39.29 per hour (inclusive of 25% casual loading) + 9.5% superannuation
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Ballarat, Bendigo and Melbourne it is a great place to live and work.
We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you are passionate about making positive changes for the local community, please come and join our team.
Council’s Community Care Unit provides high quality, community based support services to residents within the Shire of Hepburn. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for a casual Regional Assessment Services Officer position based in Daylesford.
To be successful you will possess:
• Degree qualifications in health, social science or a relevant discipline and experience in the aged care field.
• Experience in and knowledge of contemporary assessment theory and practice with demonstrated expertise in applying such knowledge.
• Demonstrated experience in the application of the Wellness and Reablement approach and funding body guidelines.
• Well developed technology skills.
• Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
1. Cover letter;
2. Resume; and
3. Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion please call Louisa Watts, Coordinator Service Delivery on 03 5321 6106.
Closing date: Sunday 8 September 2019
Hepburn Shire Council is committed to providing an inclusive and safe work environment which embraces the diverse backgrounds and experience of all people.
We’re social! – Connect with us through LinkedIn, Facebook,Instagram