Fixed Term Contract to 30 June 2019 – Part Time (0.6 FTE)
Band 5 – $61,378 p.a. pro rata + 9.5% superannuation
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Ballarat, Bendigo and Melbourne it is a great place to live and work.
We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you are passionate about making positive changes for the local community, please come and join our team.
Council’s Aged and Disability Services Unit provides high quality, community based support services to residents within the Shire of Hepburn. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for a part time fixed term Assessment Officer position based in Daylesford.
To be successful you will possess:
- Degree qualifications in health, social science or a relevant discipline and experience in the aged care field.
- Experience in and knowledge of contemporary assessment theory and practice with demonstrated expertise in applying such knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of the Wellness and Reablement approach and funding body guidelines.
- Well developed technology skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com. All application will be held on SEEK.
For a confidential discussion please call James O’Keefe, Assessment Coordinator on (03) 5321 6110.
Closing date: Sunday 2 December 2018