Residents are informed that they may need to apply for an Asset Protection Permit for some building works to ensure:

  • Public Assets or infrastructure, such as footpaths, vehicular crossings, kerbs, channels, drains, roads and laneways, are not damaged during the works
  • The safety of anyone who lives near or passes the building site is not affected.

Please download the Asset Protection Permit Form (click here) and submit the Form to Council for the following works:

Dwelling Addition / Extension / Renovation / Demolition
Garage Extension / Renovation / Demolition
Pool House
Swimming Pool / Spa
Utility Connection / Extension
Vehicle Crossover / Driveway
Any Other Works which may affect Council’s Assets


WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann