Select Page

B Doubles & Higher Mass Limit Vehicle Access Permits

Due to the new Heavy Vehicle National Law which commenced on 10 February 2014, operators are required to obtain a permit from National Heavy Vehicle Regulator for B-Double and/or HML Vehicle access.

Council is no longer providing permits directly to operators.The application process including the application form is detailed on the NHVR website.

The National Heavy Vehicle Regulator

Heavy Vehicle Access Permits