Business Support Officer
- This role is part time, 3 days per week and is required for a temporary 4 month contract.
- This position is classified at Band 4 with a commencing hourly rate of $28.97
This role is located within our Community and Corporate Services department and is responsible for assisting with the operation and maintenance of Council’s records management and customer service functions and to provide customer focused administrative support to the organisation.
About the Role
- Join a small robust team committed to supporting Council’s records management and customer service functions.
- Actively administer the information management processes by sorting, classifying and registering all inbound / outbound mail and correspondence.
- Update and maintain electronic information management system records to ensure the timely and accurate distribution of information.
- Strive to provide an efficient service to our customers.
- Collaborative team-player.
- Respectful & professional communication with internal / external customers.
- High levels of organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Tech savvy.
- Local government experience desirable.
How to Apply – Click Apply now!
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK.
Applications are to include a:
1. Cover letter;
2. Resume; and
3. Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
For a confidential discussion please call Krysten Forte, Manager Governance and Risk (03) 5321 6413.
Closing date: Monday 3rd August 2020