Business Support Officer
- Idyllic Daylesford location
- Permanent full time, monthly RDO
- Band 4 commencing salary $56,506 p.a. + super
The Hepburn Shire Council is currently going through an exciting period of growth and development led by new CEO Evan King. Evan encourages a customer first approach and is leading the way to shaping a progressive future for the Hepburn Shire Council.
Be part of the journey in a supportive and motivating work environment.
We are seeking applicants for an organised individual to assist in the operation and maintenance of Council’s information and document management processes with proficiency in database systems. Join the Hepburn Shire Council Governance Compliance and Risk department and become an integral part of a team that is committed to providing quality service outcomes to maintain effective compliance standards.
If successful, you will be responsible for sorting, classifying and registering inbound correspondence and information, as well as updating and maintaining Councils information management systems. You will need to have excellent computer skills with the capability in using MS Office Suite and various database systems. If you are detail orientated, enjoy working within the realm of governance and compliance and have a high attention to detail, then this could be the role you’ve been looking for!
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant post secondary qualification or demonstrable prior experience in an information management environment, preferably within Local Government.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using, updating and maintaining a document management system, preferably within a Local Government environment.
- Excellent administration skills, with the ability to process, file and record information in an accurate and timely manner.
- An understanding of the importance of accurate document management within a local government environment.
- Ability to comprehend and accurately follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills, including prior experience and capability in using the MS Office Suite.
- An outstanding commitment to customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK.
Applications are to include a:
1. Cover letter;
2. Resume; and
3. Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained by clicking on the link below.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be held on SEEK.
For a confidential discussion call Katherine Toom Coordinator Governance and Information on (03) 5321 6453.
Closing date: Sunday 10 February 2019