Council is seeking applications from interested community members, including current members, to be appointed to the following Special Committees of Council due to expiry of some existing appointments:
- Creswick Museum – 3 vacancies
- Dean Recreation Reserve & Tennis Courts – 5 vacancies
- Drummond Hall – 4 vacancies
- Glenlyon Recreation Reserve – 5 vacancies
- Lee Medlyn Home of Bottles – 3 vacancies
- Lyonville Hall – 3 vacancies.
Application forms are available from Council offices or can be downloaded here.
Some new members will be appointed for two years and some new members will be appointed for three years.
Completed applications detailing your interest in the committee and experience, including your resume, should be forwarded to Mary Dancuk, Hepburn Shire Council, PO Box 21, Daylesford VIC 3460 or email@example.com by 5pm Friday 31 July 2015.