The Community Bus is for Everybody
The Daylesford and District Community Bus is currently operating two routes. You can get picked up from anywhere (where possible) along the route in or out of Daylesford.
MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS – Daylesford to Trentham (return)
TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS – Daylesford to Glenlyon (return)
Two Runs a day:
Morning: Leaves Daylesford after 9am* and returns at 10.30am.
Afternoon: Leaves Daylesford at 1pm and returns by 2.30pm*.
Available stops in Daylesford:
– Bridport St bus stop
– Daylesford Neighbourhood Centre
– Springs Medical Centre
– Corner of Camp St and Central Springs Rd
– Child seats are available on request for children (0-7 years of age).
– A hoist is available on request.
– Young people aged 12 years and over are able to travel without an adult.
– A gold coin donation is requested.
– BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL – call Jordon on 1300 44 35 34 before 12pm noon the day before travelling.
* The actual journey, stops and times vary with bookings. Routes and services may change, please call the booking line to confirm.
Call 1300 44 35 34 to book a seat on the Community Bus.
For general enquiries, feedback or to register your interest as a volunteer driver contact Janine Fleming at Hepburn Health Service on 5321 6556 or email@example.com.