Community Care Admin Support Officer
In this role you will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administration support to Council’s Community Care team including data entry, records management and attending to client account requirements. Your daily tasks will include but are not limited to fielding client enquiries in a prompt and proactive manner, maintaining up-to-date client records and files within the HACCPAC client management system and supporting rostering requirements as required.
To be successful you will:
- Hold a Certificate III or IV in Business Administration, or equivalent relevant administration experience.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a high level of flexibility when circumstances change.
- Communicate well with a diverse range of stakeholders in a professional and succinct manner.
- Have strong administrative and computer skills with particular emphasis placed on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be a supportive team player who has a positive approach to working with others and will proactively find suitable solutions when faced with a challenge.
How to apply
Click Apply Now! and submit your application through SEEK including a cover letter, resume and statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description. Please include in your application a copy of your qualifications and certificates (if relevant).
For more information, please download a copy of the position description.
If you have further questions please contact People and Culture on (03) 5348 2306 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Monday 8 February 2021.
5pm Monday 8 February 2021
Full time (Permanent)
Band 4 commencing salary $57, 234.84 per annum, plus 9.5% Super