• Casual – hourly rate range of $31.96 – $35.44 (inclusive of 25% loading) rate dependent upon duties performed +9.5% superannuation.
• Allowance paid for travel between appointments.
• Daylesford, Trentham, Clunes, Creswick and surrounding townships
We are a small rural council delivering services to the community. With over 180 employees we promote a supportive, professional and motivating work environment, encouraging staff to deliver positive outcomes for the organisation and community. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
About the role:
Are you passionate about supporting older people, people with a disability and their carers to remain socially connected and living independently in their own homes?
We are seeking committed and enthusiastic individuals to join Council’s Aged and Disability Services team as Community Care Support Workers, who provide assistance with a range of services including personal care, home care and respite care.
A strong candidate for this role will have:
• A minimum qualification of Certificate III in individual Support, HACC, Aged Care or Disability and a current ‘Provide First Aid’ certificate.
• A current Victorian Drivers Licence and a reliable vehicle that is registered and insured is essential.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and if required an International Police Check. Candidates must also hold a current Working with Children Check.
Please submit your application via SEEK
Applications must include a resume and statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description.
Please include in your application a copy of your certificates.
A copy of the Position Description is available through the employment section on the Council’s website: www.hepburn.vic.gov.au
For a confidential discussion please call Debra Smith, Community Care Coordinator on 03 5321 6115.