Community Partnerships Coordinator
Permanent – Full Time with monthly RDO
Band 7 (commencing salary from $84,329 p.a.) + 9.5% super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Ballarat, Bendigo and Melbourne it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Community Partnerships Coordinator to lead the Community Partnerships team in effective community consultation, project planning, management, delivery and reporting.
We are looking for a motivated professional with experience in community development to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you are passionate about making positive changes for the local community, please come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification with at least five years relevant work experience.
- Development and leadership of a team to produce outstanding value for customers/community.
- Initiation and facilitation of community and stakeholder engagement to achieve collaborative outcomes.
- Successful development and delivery of projects that demonstrate innovative solutions, tight timeframes and exceptional value-for-money.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, adherence to processes and extensive financial management and budgeting experience.
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills across media platforms, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun, and how they relate to this role.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion call Amanda Western, Manager Community and Economic Development on (03) 5321 6113.
Closing date: Sunday 3 June 2018