Coordinator Community Care
• Permanent Full Time role with monthly RDO
• Band 7 commencing salary $85,299 p.a + 9.5% superannuation
• Located in Daylesford
The Shire of Hepburn is known as the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. The area prides itself on its unique local businesses, restaurants, spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work! Council offers a supportive, professional and motivating work environment and encourages its staff to deliver positive outcomes for the organisation and community.
About the role
• To oversee and coordinate the delivery of community care services to clients
• To manage Community Care administrative staff reporting to the position
• Ensure effective planning, development and delivery of high quality, sustainable client and community centred programs.
• Ensure that all programs are managed in accordance with funding requirements, Council policies, allocated budgets and contemporary human resource management approaches.
• Provide strategic advice and support to the Manager Community Care including the preparation of planning data, budgets, reports, continuous improvement strategies and funding proposals
A strong candidate for this role will have:
• Substantial experience in a management role dealing in community service leadership and management, including highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Comprehensive understanding of the objectives of the Community Care Program, Standards and Policy directions
• Demonstrated stakeholder management and partnership development
• Highly developed computer and administrative skills, including experience with budgeting
• Ability to effectively lead and supervise a team to achieve work area and funding objectives in a dynamic change environment
• Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
Please submit your application via SEEK including a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the PD.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be held on SEEK.
A position description and further information can be obtained by visiting Council’s Employment Opportunities web page: https://www.hepburn.vic.gov.au/employment-opportunities/
For a confidential discussion please contact Fran Forgarty, Manager Community Care on 03 53216487.
Applications close: Sunday 17 November 2019
Hepburn Shire Council is committed to providing an inclusive and safe work environment which embraces the diverse backgrounds and experience of all people.