The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Community Support Grants Program aims to support and sustain our community and residents throughout the response and recovery phase of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. There are four categories available for both short- and long-term initiatives.
Who Can Apply
Existing Hepburn Shire based organisations including:
- Businesses including sole traders who provide sports, arts and culture activities
- Not-for-profit groups including, but not limited to, sporting and active recreation clubs, art groups, charitable society’s, Neighbourhood Centres and more.
Eligible organisations can apply for immediate funding via the Quick Response Grants, and / or for one of the three other funding Categories. Organisations are eligible to receive funding via the Quick Response Grants and one of the other three categories. Previous funding from other Council Grants Programs has not affect on an organisations eligibility to apply.
Community Resilience and Recovery Program Categories
- Quick Response Grants – up to $1,000
- Arts and Culture Grants – up to $2,000
- Sport and Active Recreation Grants – up to $2,000
- Community Support Grants – up to $2,500
This Program opens 23 April 2020.
How to Apply
Follow this link to create your SmartyGrants log-in and complete the application.