There is a positive case of COVID in Daylesford. Council is working closely with the Department of Health to respond to this case (and any potential cases that may come to light) and the exposure sites that have been listed on the Coronavirus website so far.
To check out exposure sites visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites
Pop up Drive Through Testing in Daylesford
A pop-up drive through testing site will be set up in Daylesford at Victoria Park, Ballan-Daylesford Road, Daylesford.
- Opening and closing times are 9am to 7pm
- Tier One contacts will prioritised between 9am and 11am, we encourage Tier 2 and anyone else showing symptoms to come after that
- Nursing staff will be checking your text messages/emails to determine if you are Tier One
- Times will vary, so please be prepared for a long wait
- Come prepared- consider bringing snacks, books, drinks etc
- Ideally, each member within a car should have their own mobile phone with camera so that each person can QR Scan the register individually
- Please be considerate to nurses and staff
- Don’t forget, there is another drive-thru testing clinic in Ballarat
Message from the Mayor
Here is the Mayor, Cr Lesley Hewitt, with a message of support for the community.