Victoria’s lockdown has been extended to 11:59pm on Tuesday 27 July to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
Impact on Council services
The circuit breaker restrictions will have the following impacts on Council services from Friday 16 July.
– Transfer Stations remain open for essential waste disposal during usual hours of operation. Hygiene measures continue to be in place. Please note that Tip Shops are closed.
– Customer Services is shut for face-to-face transactions. You can still speak to a Customer Service staff member over the phone on 5348 2306 or create an online service request.
– Libraries are closed. However, you can call or click-and-collect between 10am and 4pm on the usual days of operation. Find out more on our library webpage.
– Visitor Information Centres are closed. Visitors are welcome to make enquiries via free call 1800 454 891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Tip shops are closed.
– Council Meetings are closed to the public, but will be broadcast live to our Facebook page.
Please continue to support local businesses during the lockdown. If you are eligible, Council urges you to get vaccinated.