Customer Experience Coordinator
Permanent – Full Time with monthly RDO
Band 7 (commencing salary from $84,329 p.a.) + 9.5% super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Customer Experience Coordinator to join the People & Performance department to coordinate the Customer Service and Libraries teams in Daylesford, Creswick, Clunes and Trentham, which includes Council run libraries, front counters, and ‘back-office’ services.
We are looking for a fun and engaged person to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and thrive on innovation come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- Relevant post secondary qualifications with some experience, or experience and work skills acquired through working in a similar customer focused service delivery environment.
- Strong team building experience, with a proven ability to lead cultural change, manage performance and influence team members to strive to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent collaboration skills and a positive approach to finding joint solutions.
- Demonstrated results in transforming business (process, people and IT) systems to deliver improvements in efficiency, quality and collaboration, particularly in transactional customer service related areas.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, anticipate requirements and develop systematic solutions in a complex work environment including in response to legislative requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion call Vivienne Green , Manager People & Performance on (03) 5321 6409.
Closing date: Sunday 3 June 2018