Customer Service Team Leader – Daylesford
Permanent Full Time with monthly RDO
Commencing salary $59,922 p.a. + super
The Hepburn Shire Council is ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo. Renowned for its relaxed lifestyle and spectacular scenery the area is fast becoming a popular haven for culture, food and wine.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a full time Team Leader to lead the operations of our Daylesford Customer Service Centre to ensure an accessible, customer focused centre which responds to the needs and aspirations of the local community.
Key responsibilities and duties:
Together with other Hepburn Shire Council staff, this newly created role will strive for customer service excellence and the provision of information to the general public. This role is responsible the smooth running of the Daylesford Customer Service Centre, including but not limited to:
- Implementing customer service excellence;
- Coordinating the day to day activities and operations of a small customer support team;
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of Council operations and the providing consistent standards of service and information.
To be successful you will possess:
- Relevant post secondary qualifications with some experience, or work skills and experience acquired through working in a similar customer focused service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising staff and supporting their training and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure during peak service periods.
- Strong approach to continuous improvement and flexibility within a changing work environment, with the ability to regularly review the effectiveness of current procedures, processes and operations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills and demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office software package, internet and intranet, information systems, telephone systems and customer request management systems.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
A copy of the Position Description is available through the Employment Opportunities section on the Council’s website: www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Applications including a Resume and a statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, can be emailed to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion call Kerrie Addison, Manager People & Performance on 0419 586 271.
Closing date: Sunday 6 December 2015