Full Time with monthly RDO
Salary range $74,243 to $80,930 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Development Engineer to join the engineering and infrastructure team.
We are looking for a fun and engaged person to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and thrive on innovation come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- Civil Engineering qualification eligible for membership or graduate membership of the Institution of Engineers Australia or demonstrated substantial relevant experience.
- Experience in evaluating infrastructure requirements for new developments (planning referrals).
- Demonstrated knowledge of design standards and construction techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work and contribute to a team and manage workloads within competing priorities.
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills.
- A valid drivers’ licence.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
Please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion please call Tim Powell, Senior Projects Engineer on (03) 5321 6412.
Closing date: Sunday 5 November 2017