Event Webinar Training 2020
Preparing our events to bounce back…
We understand that it is a very tough time for the events sector at the moment. However, we believe it is also a great opportunity to prepare events to bounce back in the best way they can by giving them the tools to do so.
This virtual training will be delivered over a series of 4 workshops via Zoom. Each of the webinars will run for 2 hours and will address how event committees can resolve the key challenges that regional events are facing, with a focus on:
Session 1: Event re-invigoration and strategic planning (Wednesday 27th May 2020)
Session 2: Creating an event experience (Wednesday 3rd June 2020)
Session 3: Establishing a quality event team (Wednesday 10th June 2020)
Session 4: Event Finances – sponsorship and grants (Wednesday 17th June 2020)
Each workshop will run from 11.30am – 1.30pm, they are free of charge and only available to event organisers, committees or venue operators who deliver events in the Hepburn Shire.
The training will be delivered by Linda Tillman who is founder of the online event management training program for regional events rEVENTS Academy™. She is also Managing Director of regional tourism and event consultancy Tilma Group. Linda has 15 years of extensive and holistic experience across tourism and events with a clear understanding of regional communities.
Event organisers will come away from the workshops with step by step knowledge on:
• How to reinvigorate their event so it’s appealing to target markets, and keep it fresh each year
• What is an event experience and how to deliver an event experience that is unique and compelling?
• Understand trends and what event attendees are looking for
• How to develop a team structure so that people want to volunteer at your event
• How to more successfully secure grant and sponsorship funding
• How to develop and manage a viable event budget
Attend all 4 workshops or if you aren’t able to maybe just attend 1 or 2.
Book your place by emailing Bridgette O’Brien at email@example.com