Permanent Full Time with monthly RDO
Commencing salary $82,423 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. The area is known for its tourism, restaurants spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Facilities Coordinator to effectively coordinate maintenance and day-to-day management of all properties owned by Council or under its control across the Hepburn Shire which includes, Daylesford, Hepburn, Creswick, Trentham, Clunes and other associated areas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged person to join our busy team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative group that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and are happy to initiate improved processes and change come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- Developed skills in public and private property and facilities management including extensive knowledge of legal procedures relating to the acquisition, sale and leasing of property.
- The ability to prepare associated reports and documentation and the interpretation of design plans and maps.
- Ability to manage a large number of concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and sound working knowledge of relevant corporate software packages such as finance and document management.
- Sound oral and written communication skills together with the ability to resolve third party issues regarding property matters and undertake negotiations on Council’s behalf.
- Tertiary qualifications in legal, property or a related discipline and a minimum of three years experience in similar areas to the position.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion call Steve Millard, Manager Strategic Asset Management on 5321 6407.
Closing date: Sunday 21 May 2017