Select Page

A reminder that residents and visitors should continue to monitor fire conditions at VicEmergency –

If your property has been impacted by aerial water bombing or fire retardant activities, it is important that you contact the Hepburn Shire Council on 5348 2306.  Council will work with you to determine if your water tank needs to be cleaned out prior to any human consumption of your water.
For further information regarding bushfires and your water supply, please refer to Central Highlands Water website:
For more information regarding bushfire and public health, please refer to the Department of Health and Human Services:
For injured wildlife, call the Wildlife Victoria 24 hour state-wide wildlife rescue service on 1300 094 535 or DELWP Forest and Wildlife Officers on 136 186.

Some useful resources: