Forms & Fees

Fees & Charges

How much do Council Services cost? See our current 2019/20 Fees & Charges*.

Council offers a wide range of services to our communities. Discretionary services are those that residents can choose to use, such as recreation services, aged care, applications for planning and building approvals and human services. In most cases Council provides these on a fee-for-service, or user-pays basis, rather than funding them entirely out of rates and other general revenues.

Some of these fees and charges, such as statutory planning fees, are set by state government statute and are commonly known as ‘statutory or regulatory fees’. In these cases Council has no control over service pricing. Non-regulatory fees and charges, however, are set by Council annually.

Some community facility hire fees can be waived if eligibility criteria are met. See Council’s Community Facility Hire Fee Waiver Policy for details (editable forms available below).



Animal Registration Form

Asset Protection Permit Form


Building Forms – Apply For A Building Permit – Outbuildings Checklist

Building Forms – Apply For A Building Permit – Building Permit Application Form

Building Forms – Apply For A Building Permit – Building Permit Application Checklist – Dwellings Alterations And Additions

Building Forms – Apply For A Building Permit – Apply For Occupancy Permit

Building Forms – Apply For Building Regulation Certificate

Building Forms – Apply For An Extension Of Time

Building Forms- Apply For A Building Permit – Re-located Dwellings Checklist

Building Forms – Request Under Section 29A For Report And Consent On Proposed Demolition – Form A

Building Forms – Request For Building Particulars Archival Search Form

Building Forms – Siting Concession Dispensation Application Form


Change of Address Details Form

Change of Property Use Notification – 2018

Complaints Form


Direct Debit Application Form


Entertain or Busk Application

Environmental Health Department Fees 20-21

Request for Environmental Health Information 2020-21

Environmental Health Department 2020-21 – Environmental Health


Facility Hire Agreement – Creswick – 2019-2020

Fencing – Statement To Support Adjoining Landowner Information For The Purpose Of Fencing

Food – Health Premises Closure Notification

Food Premises Notification of Class 4

Food Premises Transfer Application

Food Premises Register Application

Freedom of Information Request


Gateway Frame Guidelines-Application Form – January-2017


Hall Hire – Risk Management Plan for User Groups of Council Facilities – COVID-19

Hall Hire – Application & agreement – Daylesford Town Hall and Senior Citizens – 2020-2021

Hall Hire – Application & Agreement – Trentham Mechanics Institute – 2019-2020

Hall Hire – Facility Application and Agreement – Victoria Park Daylesford– 2019-2020

Hall Hire Fee Waiver – Use when hiring venue

Hall Hire Fee Waiver Reimbursement – for Hall Committees

Health Premises Registration Application

Health Premises Transfer Application


Infringement Internal Review Form



Domestic Kerbside Garbage & Recycling – Weekly – (Use this form to apply for a collection within township areas)

Domestic Kerbside Garbage & Recycling – Fortnightly – (Use this form to apply for a collection in rural areas)

Commercial Request Form


Land Information Certificate

Legal Point of Discharge Application

Local Law Permit Application Form – Obstructions


Map of Hepburn Shire

Marriage Ceremony at a Council Reserve – Application Form – 2019-2020

Marriage Ceremony at a Council Reserve – FAQs – 2019-2020

Marriage Ceremony Terms and Conditions – 2019-2020

Marquee Booking Form


New Premises – Pre Purchase Inspection Application 2020-21



Permit To Burn Application Form

Pensioner Concession Application Form

Planning Forms – Planning Application Form

Planning Forms – Amendment application Form

Planning Fees – 1 July 2020 – 30 June 2021

Planning Forms – Request for Planning Information

Planning Forms – Planning Permit Application Checklists

Planning Forms – Application for Secondary Consent to a Planning Permit

Planning Forms – Objection to a Planning Application

Planning Forms – Request copy of Planning Permit

Planning Forms – Request Extension of Time to Planning Permit

Public Question Form



Rates Hardship Form

Rates and Charges FAQ s

Registration of Prescribed Accommodation Premises Application

Registration Prescribed Accommodation Premises Application for Transfer


Application for Septic Tank Installation – Alteration 2020-21

Request for Extension of Time for Septic Tank Permit 2020-21

Special Committees Application Form-2014

Street Stall Application

Swimming Pool or Spa Registration Application





Works on Road Reserve Application Form




WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann