Full Time with monthly RDO
Commencing salary of $55,778 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Ballarat, Bendigo and Melbourne it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Governance Officer to deliver high performing Corporate Governance, Records, Information and Risk services, including procedural and administrative tasks and assisting with specific projects.
We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you are passionate about making positive changes for the local community, please come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- Relevant experience in previous governance, administration or compliance roles is essential, with demonstrated understanding of Local Government governance requirements desirable.
- Attention to detail and a focus on producing high quality reports and documents.
- Effective time management skills, including prioritising your own tasks and delivering agreed actions.
- Commitment to learning, developing and applying new skills in governance, administration and local government.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service, including strong communication skills and a positive approach to finding joint solutions.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate Hepburn Shire Council’s Organisational Values of Accountability, Respect, Trust, Excellence & Fun.
Please submit your application through SEEK here.
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion call Katherine Toom, Coordinator Governance & Information, on 03 5321 6453.
Closing date: Sunday 11 February 2018