The Hammon Park Master Plan has been finalised after a series of consultation sessions, an online forum and community feedback.
Changes to the Master Plan as a result of community feedback include:
- A reroute of the bike path to between the toilets and the hall to avoid impacting car parking at the hall
- Contingency plan for main car park to block circular traffic movement if required (speed humps)
- Narrowing of entrance to main car park to direct head lights and traffic further north down Moore St and slow traffic turning right out of car park
- Installation of Local Traffic only sign beyond car park entrance heading south on Moore Street
- Arboreal inspection of large dying cypress between Moore St and car park.
We thank community members who have provided feedback and helped shape the finalised plan.