Open and transparent communication is what we strive to provide the community and we want to get it right.
Given the ways to communicate are always evolving, take a moment to tell us below what mediums and channels work best for you.
This is important, because in 2017, Council will be embarking on a community-wide campaign to gather your ideas and priorities to help us write the next four-year Council Plan. We don’t want to leave anyone behind, so tell us how you would like to be kept informed about this.
Currently Council utilises our Shire News, website, Facebook and our customer centres to talk with you.
- How would you like Council to communicate with you about the Council Plan and other Council updates?
- Do you prefer traditional print or digital (Web, Facebook & email)?
- Is there another way we could be communicating with you?
- What kind of information would you like to receive from Council?
We understand not everyone will use the OurSay page….
Other ways to have your say:
- Emailing your idea to email@example.com
- Call Our Say’s automated hotline on (03) 9020 4503 and follow the prompts to leave a voice message. It will be transcribed and uploaded to the OurSay Forum.