Information Business Partner
Permanent Full Time with monthly RDO
Commencing salary $73,400 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. The area is known for its tourism, restaurants spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Information Business Partner who will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of systems supporting the collection, analysis, reporting and availability of key data for Hepburn Shire Council.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged person to join our busy team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative group that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and are happy to initiate improved processes and change come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in Business Management, Commerce, Information Systems or related discipline or lesser formal qualifications with demonstrated significant relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, improve and implement data initiatives, resulting in high data quality outcomes and efficient service delivery.
- Well-developed leadership skills with an ability to gain commitment and cooperation from others in developing new processes and initiatives.
- Well developed evaluation, analytical, investigative and problem solving skills to deliver process improvements.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written and extensive experience in the preparation of a variety of written documentation including reports and plans.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate Hepburn Shire Council’s Organisational Values of Accountability, Respect, Trust, Excellence and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion call Trafford Thompson, Manager Finance and Information Technology on 03 5321 6410.
Closing date: Sunday 21 May 2017