Information Officers are an integral part of the daily operations at our Creswick library and customer service hub. These roles are the first point of contact and aim to provide high quality customer service experiences and library programs within our creative and welcoming space at the Creswick Hub. We currently have two 12-month fixed term roles available within the Customer Experience team and are looking for individuals who are interested in working part time including every Saturday morning to fill these vacancies.
We are seeking individuals who are:
- Committed to providing excellent customer service and able to respond to and resolve face-to-face and phone enquiries in a timely manner;
- Able to deliver engaging community programs and events for an audience such as ‘Baby Rhyme time’, ‘Storytime’, School holiday programs and Youth & Adult programs;
- Proficient in the use of computers and administrative tasks and able to disseminate information, documents and forms in a clear and concise manner;
- Well-organised and able to take direction in managing your workload to achieve objectives within specified timeframes and
- Flexible in their approach and can work cooperatively with others.
These roles will require the successful applicants to work part time, a total of 19.5 hrs p/week. This is made up of every Saturday 8.45am – 12.15pm and two 8-hr weekdays (weekdays could be either a Monday and Wednesday or Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 5.15pm).
How to apply
Please submit your application via SEEK including a:
- Cover letter which addresses the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description; and
A position description and further information can be obtained here.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Ellis, Team Leader Creswick on 03 5321 6126.
Applications close Sunday 21 July 2019.