IT Help Desk and Support Officer
Full Time Fixed Term 2 Year Contract with monthly RDO
Commencing Salary from $59,922 p.a. plus 9.5% super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Help Desk & Support Officer into a 2 year fixed term contract.
We are looking for a fun and engaged person to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and thrive on innovation come and join our team.
As the primary contact for IT and telecommunications help desk support within the IT department, this position is responsible for:
- Logging all incoming IT requests and resolving both level 1 and 2 hardware and software issues.
- Performing routine equipment installation, maintenance and other tasks and projects as required.
- Assisting in the delivery of IT and telecommunications initiatives, programs and projects across the organisation.
- Providing high levels of customer service, technical support and advice to all employees at Hepburn Shire Council.
To be successful you will possess:
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of window based applications and operating systems within a corporate environment, including relevant qualifications and/or a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Ability to establish work priorities and manage workloads as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Good interpretive and analytical skills, high problem solving skills and demonstrated use of initiative and creativity for effective issue resolution.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion call Graeme Milgate, Information Technology Coordinator on 03 5321 6434.
Closing date: Monday 17 April 2017