Manager Financial Services
Come and work in Daylesford, not just visit for the weekend!
At Hepburn Shire Council we promote a supportive, professional and motivating work environment for all our employees. We actively encourage staff to deliver positive outcomes for the organisation and community, through our ongoing commitment to deliver a range of services and programs that meet our community needs and expectations.
About the Role
- Lead a small team with a customer centric approach to deliver the day-to-day financial operational requirements for Council and our community including AP, AR, rates and payroll.
- Be part of our dynamic Leadership Team.
- Support the Leadership Team to achieve long-term financial strategic objectives.
- Drive system improvement and efficiencies by enhancing the enterprise platform.
This role requires a hands-on approach, commitment to developing an engaging organisation culture and consistent delivery of service excellence.
- Strong leader who can inspire, engage and lead a team
- Be innovative and solutions oriented
- Have a keen eye for detail and desire to investigate data & information
- Have an analytical mind and be driven to deliver results
- Relate well with others and ability to build strong working relationships
- Previous local government experience is desirable
To apply click Apply Now! below and submit your application including a cover letter, resume and statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the PD.
For a confidential discussion call Bradley Thomas, Director Community and Corporate Services on (03) 5321 6450.
Closing date: Monday 3rd August 2020.