Manager Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Full time, ongoing opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package incl. vehicle
- Flexibility to be innovative in developing strategies
The Hepburn Shire Council is currently going through an exciting period of growth and development led by new CEO Evan King. Evan encourages a customer first approach and is leading the way to shaping a progressive future for the Hepburn Shire Council.
If you are looking for a career change in the New Year and would like to be part of the journey within a supportive and motivating work environment.
Reporting to the General Manager Community and Corporate Services, you will be an integral part of a new Leadership Team through your leadership and development of the ICT unit. This position is a dynamic and challenging blend of operational management and strategic thinking to enhance Councils systems and processes.
The successful applicant will be responsible to lead and engage employees, communicate effectively across the organisation and work with Councillors. Your ability to think creatively and be innovative in your approach will see you succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills which will compliment your ability to translate the organisations strategic outlook into deliverable outcomes. With a tertiary qualification in Information Technology you will provide effective leadership in representing and demonstrating the organisation’s values.
What we’re looking for
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in successful digital transformation, including CRM functionality.
- Experience in developing an ICT strategy which aligned to business goals, and contributed to the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in implementing ICT best practice aligned to the business needs.
- Experience in program delivery in line with well-known project methodologies and in consideration of operational, political and technical issues.
- An ability to motivate, lead and manage staff to maximise their performance and their job satisfaction.
- Demonstrated business management skills including financial management and contract or service agreement management.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK.
Applications are to include a:
1. Cover letter;
2. Resume; and
3. Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained by clicking the link below.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com. All applications will be held on SEEK.
For a confidential discussion call Bradley Thomas, General Manager Community and Corporate Services on (03) 5321 6450.
Closing date: Sunday 10th February, 2019