- Granted the Renewal of Lease to Liena’s Kitchen in accordance with Deed of Renewal of Lease as attached to the agenda;
- Grants the Renewal of Lease to Stockdale & Leggo in accordance with the Deed of Renewal of Lease as attached to the agenda;
- Received and noted the March 2021 project update report regarding the Hepburn Hub at the Rex Project;
- Received and noted the minutes of the Community Asset Committees which have been distributed to Councillors being the Glenlyon Recreation Reserve Community Asset Committee – 25 November
- 2020 and the Creswick Museum Community Asset Committee – 3 February 2021
- Authorised the Chief Executive Officer to enter into a one year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Swiss Italian Festa Incorporated which includes $10,000 funding and $5,000 in-kind/operational support;
- Agreed to proceed with the provided list of applicants to the Solar Saver program and nd gives notice of its intention to declare a special charge to the impacted properties in accordance with Section 163 of the Local Government Act 1989;
- Notes the financial position and performance for the six months ending 31 December 2020;
- Notes the operating and capital works project reports effective 31 December 2020, noting that the project reports will be placed on Council’s website;
- Approved mid-year budget adjustments as detailed in the attachment
- Approved amendments to projects as detailed in Table A and B and includes minor amendments as authorised by the CEO.
Received and noted the records of Councillor attendance.