Network and Systems Administrator
Full Time with monthly RDO
Commencing salary $73,400 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Network and Systems Administrator. This position will administer the operations and development of Councils LAN/WAN, server environment & infrastructure, corporate applications and support activities to ensure security, maintenance and development are sufficient to service the current and future business needs of Council
We are looking for a fun and engaged person to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and thrive on innovation come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent industry experience within a contemporary, reliable and high performing network.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external to Council to provide high quality customer service.
- Demonstrated successful outcomes in the delivery of IT projects.
- Proven problem solving skills to identify and address the root cause of Level 3 issues.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
Selection will be based on the above Selection Criteria, however, reference will also be made to other listed skills, knowledge and attributes as required in the Position Description:
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion call Graeme Milgate, Information Technology Coordinator on 03 5321 6434.
Closing date: Sunday 11 December 2016