Network & Corporate Systems Administrator
Full Time Fixed Term 3 Month Contract with monthly RDO
Salary $1,411 per week + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Network & Corporate Systems Administrator into a 3 month fix term contract (Long Service Leave replacement). This position will administer the operations and development of Councils LAN/WAN, server environment & infrastructure, corporate applications and support activities to ensure security, maintenance and development are sufficient to service the current and future business needs of Council
We are looking for a fun and engaged person to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and thrive on innovation come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent industry experience to satisfy the Specialist Knowledge and Skills requirement of the Position Description
- Demonstrated experience and capability to satisfactorily perform the Key Responsibility and Duties as identified in the Position Description
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external to Council.
- Demonstrated flexibility and initiative and the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated responsiveness to provide high quality service to customers, both internal and external.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion call Trafford Thompson, Manager Finance and Information Technology on 03 5321 6410.
Closing date: Sunday 5 June 2016