A Community Information and Drop-in session was held at the Glenlyon Hall on 22 March. Plans for the new toilets are available for viewing at the Hall and below. Council will consider feedback received from the community prior to the commencement of construction.
The indicative time-frame for construction of the toilets is:
- Review consultation outcomes (9 -23 April)
- Inform community of consultation outcomes – 23 April
- Revise design and services documentation (23 April – 7 May)
- Procurement and building permit (7 – 31 May)
- Works commence (4 June)
- Construction complete (September 2018)