Parks & Open Space Labourer
Full Time with fortnightly RDO
Commencing salary $53,022 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. The area is known for its tourism, restaurants spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council is seeking a Labourer to join the Parks and Open Space Team to assist with the development and maintenance of parks, gardens and reserves in the Hepburn Shire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged person to join our busy team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative group that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. You need to take pride in your work and be able to work to deadlines and defined outcomes.
To be successful you will possess:
- Experience in plant operation, Parks and Open Space programs – qualifications not essential but desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work as member of a team in Parks and Open Space environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with other members of the team and the general public.
- Relevant knowledge and practice of OHS procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
Please submit your application through SEEK here.
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion please call Mitch Hogg, Parks & Open Space Coordinator on (03) 5321 6138.
Closing date: Sunday 27 August 2017