Register of Planning Applications
- Statutory Planning Overview
- Do I Need A Permit?
- Applying for a Permit
- VicSmart Applications
- Planning Permit Process
- Applications on Advertising
- Register of Planning Permit Applications
- Forms, Fees and Checklists
- Useful Links
- Building in a Bushfire Management Overlay
- LCAs and Building in a Catchment Area
- Removing Native Vegetation
The Planning and Environment Act 1987 requires Council to keep a register of all applications containing the prescribed information available for any person to inspect during office hours. The register must contain the information about the applications as prescribed by the Act. The below links will allow you to view a register of historical permits issued prior to the current year in addition to separate register for permits issued this year.
Please note: This register is produced for town planning enquiries only and must not be used for any other purpose or used for direct marketing.
To view plans and documents for applications on public notice in your area, go to Applications on Advertising page.