Project Engineer – Infrastructure
Full Time with monthly RDO
Commencing salary $73,400 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Project Engineer to aid the coordination and delivery of Council’s infrastructure capital works program including roads, bridges, culverts, drainage kerb & channel and other civil works packages, as required.
We are looking for a fun and engaged person to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and thrive on innovation come and join our team.
Qualifications And Experience
- Experience in infrastructure projects including civil engineering, roads, bridges, major culverts and drainage.
- Experience in project management contract management, design, tender specifications, supervision of contractors and estimates.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Engineering degree and eligibility for membership of the Institution of Engineers Australia (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of contract documentation.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting and cost estimating.
- Ability to manage workloads within competing priorities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design standards and civil construction techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work and contribute to a team.
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- A current Victorian drivers’ licence.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com.
For a confidential discussion call Carl Telfar, Manager Strategic Project Delivery on 0438 184 248.
Closing date: Sunday 20 November 2016