- Permanent full-time with monthly RDO
- Commencing salary $66,227. p.a. + 9.5% superannuation
- Daylesford location
We are a small rural council delivering services to the community. With over 180 employees we promote a supportive, professional and motivating work environment, encouraging staff to deliver positive outcomes for the organisation and community. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
About the role:
Part of a small and dynamic team, this position is the first point of contact to provide specialist advice on Council’s land and property portfolio. Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on Council’s community and commercial leasing, licencing and other contractual matters.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Administer Council’s records and contractual agreements related to property ownership, control, acquisitions, disposals, leases and licenses.
- Provide specialist advice on property matters to support strategy, policy and Council Plan initiatives.
- Administer the property register, lease register and maintain accurate records.
A strong candidate for this role will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Property or related discipline or substantial experience in property administration in the private or public sector.
- Knowledge of legal procedures relating to the acquisition, sale and leasing of property.
- High level interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and problems solving skills.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include the following:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the PD.
A position description and further information can be obtained by visiting Council’s Employment Opportunities web page: https://www.hepburn.vic.gov.au/employment-opportunities/
For a confidential discussion please contact Stuart Ritchie, Coordinator Facilities on 03 5321 6435.
Applications close: 5 April 2020.
Hepburn Shire Council is committed to providing an inclusive and safe work environment which embraces the diverse backgrounds and experience of all people.