Records & Customer Service Officer
Full Time with monthly RDO
Fixed Term until September 2015 Band 4 ($52,587 – $56,176 p.a.) + super
The Hepburn Shire Council is ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo. Renowned for its relaxed lifestyle and spectacular scenery the area is fast becoming a popular haven for culture, food and wine.
Council has an exciting opportunity for an individual experienced in the operation and maintenance of records management functions to be appointed to the role of Records and Customer Service Officer based in Daylesford.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To assist in the operation, maintenance and improvement of Council’s records management system, including the retention, archival, sentencing and disposal program for the organisation.
- To provide high level customer service assistance as required at any of Council’s Customer Service Centres.
- To provide administrative support to the organisation as required.
To be successful you will possess:
- Relevant post secondary qualification; or demonstrable prior experience in a records environment, preferably within Local Government.
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service.
- High level proficiency with using Electronic Document Management Systems (ie: TRIM), TechOne Customer Request Management System, databases, programs, the MS Office Suite and Intranet content management systems.
- Excellent administrative and keyboard skills with ability to process, file and record information in an accurate and timely manner;
- Demonstrated flexibility and initiative;
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of financial processes for handling and reconciliation of monies received;
- Effective time management skills with the ability to plan and organise own work priorities.
- Ability to provide on-the-job training to others.
- Ability to comprehend and follow policies, processes and procedures;
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
A copy of the Position Description is available through the employment section on the Council’s website: www.hepburnshire.com.au.Applications must include a resume and statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, and be emailed to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion call Kerrie Addison, Manager Human Resources on 03 5321 6409.
Closing date: Sunday 15 March 2015