Relief Customer Service Officer (Casual)
Band 4 plus casual loading – $33.26/hour
The Hepburn Shire Council is ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo. Renowned for its relaxed lifestyle and spectacular scenery the area is fast becoming a popular haven for art , culture, food and wine.
Are you flexible and available at short notice? We are seeking casual staff to backfill Customer Service in our Daylesford, Creswick and Clunes offices during:
- Unexpected employee absences, sick leave, carers leave
- Planned leave periods, including annual leave and rostered days
- Coverage for peak or seasonal work periods
Provide a high level of customer service to the public, Council and its departments by:
- Responding to and resolving counter and phone enquiries in a timely and accurate manner;
- Screening and transferring of incoming calls within the organisation,
- Ensuring the secure collection of monies from the public,
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of Council operations,
- Dissemination of information, documents and forms of a general nature to the public, and
- To ensure that all the resources within his/her control are utilized as efficiently and effectively as possible in the conduct of the position.
To be successful you will possess:
- Well developed customer service, time management and administration skills
- Prior experience in a busy customer service role
- Excellent presentation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be available to work at short notice during the hours of 8:30am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate Hepburn Shire Council’s Organisational Values of Accountability, Respect, Trust, Excellence and Fun.
Applications must include a resume and statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, and be emailed to email@example.com
Applications should clearly indicate your preference to work in Daylesford and/or Creswick offices, as well as your availability during the working week. Successful applicants will be available to work during the hours of 8:30am to 5:15pm.
For a confidential discussion, telephone Olivia Beaumont, People & Wellbeing Officer on 03 5321 6436.
Closing date: Sunday 09 August 2015