Casual School Crossing Supervisors
We are currently seeking multiple School Crossing Supervisors who can provide coverage on a casual basis at any of the school crossings across the Hepburn Shire.
Work across Hepburn Shire supporting our local community and schools.
About the role
- Attend the school crossing between 8.00am and 9.00am and/or 3.00pm and 4.00pm to supervise children crossing.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of school children crossing the road.
- Awareness of traffic and child movements and ensure that the required procedures are observed at all times.
- Hourly rate inclusive of casual leave loading – $31.55 per hour (+ 9.5% super)
- Friendly, approachable and high regard for the welfare and safety of our children and school community.
- Confident and responsible demeanour to effectively and efficiently manage the crossing.
- Availability to provide coverage as required between the hours listed above.
- School Crossing Supervisors Course is also desirable but not essential.
Applicants must hold a current Working with Children Check and Police Check.
To Apply – Click Apply Now!
Please submit your application through SEEK.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as in the position description.
For further information please call 5321 6431 to speak with David George, Coordinator Community Safety for a confidential discussion.
Closing date: Sunday 10th August 2020