School Crossing Supervisor Creswick
Part Time (10 hours p/week excluding school holiday periods)
Band 1 – $24.49 per hour + superannuation
The Hepburn Shire Council is ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo. Renowned for its relaxed lifestyle and spectacular scenery the area is fast becoming a popular haven for culture, food and wine.
Council is looking to appoint a School Crossing Supervisor who will be responsible for ensuring the safety of school children at the Hepburn school crossing.
- To attend at the school crossing at Napier Street, Creswick between 8.00am and 9.00am and 3.00pm and 4.00pm daily to supervise children crossing.
- To be aware of traffic and child movements and ensure that the required procedures are observed.
To be successful you will possess:
- Some experience in working with and dealing with children.
- Previous school crossing supervision preferred but not essential.
- School Crossing Supervisors Course desirable but not essential.
Applicants must be willing to undergo a Department of Justice working with children check and police check.
Please download a copy of the Position Description which is available through the employment section on the Council’s website: www.hepburnshire.com.au.
Applications must include a resume and statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion call Steve Cook, Community Safety Coordinator on 03 5321 6431.
Closing date: Sunday 22 November 2015