Permanent – Full Time with monthly RDO
Band 5 (commencing salary from $61,378.20 p.a.) + 9.5% super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Statutory Planner to provide a high quality services for the Shire with regards to Planning.
We are looking for a fun and engaged person to join our creative and dynamic team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative team that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. If you take pride in your work and thrive on innovation come and join our team.
To be successful you will possess:
- A qualification in Town Planning or other related discipline, with some relevant experience
- Lesser formal qualifications together with a minimum of two years of relevant practical experience in a Local Government environment.
- Ability to investigate and prepare reports and recommendations on varied planning issues as part of development assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to be an integral part of a team striving to produce the most efficient service practicable to customers.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate Hepburn Shire Council’s Organisational Values of Accountability, Respect, Trust, Excellence & Fun.
Please submit your application through SEEK here.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion call Justin Fiddes, Manager Planning on 03 5321 6182.
Closing date: Sunday 1 July 2018