Team Leader – Creswick Hub
Full Time with monthly RDO
Commencing salary $60,650 p.a. + super
The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. The area is known for its tourism, restaurants spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to live and work.
Council has an exciting opportunity within the Community & Economic Development Team to appoint a full time Team Leader at our Creswick Hub.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged person to join our busy team. We are a highly respected, diverse and collaborative group that is excited to be engaged with our community in the lifestyle capital of Australia. You need to take pride in your work and be able to work to deadlines and defined outcomes.
Key responsibilities and duties:
Together with other Hepburn Shire Council staff providing services and activities at the Creswick Hub, you will be responsible for activating the community spaces in and around the centre and ensuring the smooth running of the Hub, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating the day to day operation and delivery of all services at the Creswick Hub.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service for the entire centre, including Library and Council Customer Service.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of Council operations.
- Providing supervision, mentoring and support to staff.
To be successful you will possess:
- Relevant post secondary qualifications with some experience, or knowledge of and experience of services operated at the Hub and/or a similar facility (e.g. customer service, library operations, community programming).
- Demonstrated experience in planning, delivery and promotion of programs and services.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising staff and supporting their training and development.
- Highly developed computer and administration skills with a sound understanding of finance, records and library management systems.
- Relevant cash handling and reconciliation process experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change within the work environment.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK here and attach:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained at the Council’s web page www.hepburn.vic.gov.au.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion call Ellie Beer, Library & Visitor Services Coordinator on (03) 5321 6124.
Closing date: Sunday 27 August 2017