Team Leader Customer Service
- Leadership opportunity
- 12 month Fixed Term Full Time, monthly RDO
- Band 5 commencing salary $62,106 p.a. + super
The Hepburn Shire Council is currently going through an exciting period of growth and development led by new CEO Evan King. Evan encourages a customer first approach and is leading the way to shaping a progressive future for the Hepburn Shire Council.
Be part of the journey in a supportive and motivating work environment.
Oversee the management and operations of Daylesford’s Customer Service Centre by leading a team to ensure quality customer service excellence and responsiveness to community requests. Lead the Customer Service team to deliver consistent and quality customer focused services in a professional and positive manner at all times.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Promote a customer service culture that is aligned to Council’s core values through well-developed verbal and written communication;
- Ensure high quality responsiveness to community members and customers through customer service excellence and
- Develop strategies and processes to contribute to improving and sustaining the future of Council’s customer service department.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in supervising staff and supporting their training and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure during peak service periods.
- Strong approach to continuous improvement and flexibility within a changing work environment, with the ability to regularly review the effectiveness of current procedures, processes and operations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills and demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Relevant post secondary qualifications with some experience, or experience and work skills acquired through working in a similar customer focused service delivery environment.
- Ability to demonstrate and display the Hepburn Shire Council Values – Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Trust and Fun.
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK.
Applications are to include a:
- Cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined above.
A position description and further information can be obtained by clicking on the below link.
Should you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please email your application to email@example.com. All applications will be held on SEEK.
For a confidential discussion call Sallyanne Boyle Coordinator Customer Experience on (03) 5321 6462.
Closing date: Sunday 10 February 2019